St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is committed to providing our patients and community with the best care, and to advancing medical practice and technologies through quality research and innovation. We are fortunate to have a world-class team of dedicated research professionals who specialize in a broad range of highly specialized skills, including biostatistics, data collection, grant preparation, regulatory compliance, clinical trials coordination, manuscript writing, among many others. The Department of Research and Innovation, led by Stanislaw Stawicki, MD, Jill Stoltzfus, PhD and Tracy Butryn, MS, CCRP actively facilitates and coordinates research efforts across SLUHN.
- The development and conduct of both internally driven studies and externally sponsored clinical trials
- Faculty engagement with medical students, residents, and fellows
- Sponsoring educational opportunities for SLUHN staff in the areas of research and clinical trials
- Compliance and regulations
- Statistical analysis of research and quality improvement projects.
- Research Faculty Council
- Network Research Steering Committee
- Research Policies and Procedures
With a team of dedicated and experienced clinicians and support staff, we are committed to taking healthcare to the next level and providing the best treatment for our patients.